Pavel

for Pharo 40 we would really like to start from your image and load configurations. :)

Stef

On 15/5/14 13:00, Pavel Krivanek wrote:
Hi,

I finally found some time to investigate why the job PharoKernel3.0-FromTopShrink-Reload that tries to load ConfigurationOfIDE to a shrinked image does not work. The raised errors are misleading. The main problem is that during atomic load of the packages in the configuration nothing is really done. No error is raised, the process writes "Finished atomic load" but no package is loaded. So I was looking for an update that has broken it. It was the update 30781 that integrates the issue https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12601. Still not sure why.

Cheers,
-- Pavel