Hi,

When GetText package (http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/Gettext) is
loaded in Pharo, it overwrites two Pharo classes with its own in
System-Localization package: LocalID and NaturalLangaugeTranslator.
Although so far I haven't seen any bugs in GetText because of this anomaly,
one of the side-effects is that we get a dirty package in Monticello
browser.

Does anyone who is knowledge about the history of two packages know the
reason to create classes with identical names?

A solution would be to rename these classes in one of the packages. I have
know a bit about the internals of GetText so I would be biased towards
renaming its but I would need your suggestions/confirmation on how to
proceed/which one to modify.

tx.

usman