I agree!

Stef

On 19/5/14 20:41, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
It is really a joy to start a project with Versionner...

I used to delay creating a Metacello config as long as possible, and would
try to add all the dependencies at once, often forgetting and chasing them
down one at a time.

Now these are all simple visual operations, so I create a config with the
first dependency and add them as they come along, without interrupting my
workflow too much.

Thanks Christophe and other Versionner contributors :)

-----
Cheers,
Sean