> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 2:50 AM, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
> > I think that Jannik started to clean to code long before tim and he is
> not
> > payed for that
> > so at least we should respect that and do not start to blame him about
> > redundancy.
>
> Hi Stef, I'm talking about redundancy within the default PI
> configuration.  No matter how uber-awesome Phratch is "underneath",
> Pi-consumer's would find two things on their Pi that appear to be
> almost the same.  Hence my suggestion (before understanding the
> infeasibility) that jannik try to collaborate rather than reinvent.

I don't understand the "unfeasibility". I am sure this is possible to
collaborate but probably not where you think.
We can share all the plugins, and a lot of tricks to remove in the source
code for example.

Tim and me will discuss about these points during ESUG.

Please, do not consider the unfeasibility of a collaboration because of a
different goal.

Jannik

--

~~Jannik Laval~~