Hi Stef,

I also want to do that. I think that for Linux it is quite stable. In those
last days I have been messing a lot with Roassal 3D and WODEN(WOrld Dynamic
ENgine).

Tomorrow I will try make a clean build of the OSWindow VM(My last try
required lot of manual tweaking). For Linux, I just finally added the code
to also build SDL2 with the VM automatically and I want to try it on
Windows.

As for the next milestone, see the next post. I think that deserves his own
thread.

Greetings,
Ronie