Sorry for bothering guys, but I really get random errors. For example last one
I saw is:

An attempt to use interactive tools detected, while in non-interactive mode
        FileDoesNotExistException: '/tmp/github-UkoVnaExportermaster.zip'

Can anybody help me to localise the problem? Is the Jenkins configuration
wrong? Or I should do things in a completely different way?

Uko