I want to make a video tutorial about System Browser and I want to clarify
some things first :

--- Part 1  --> Methods ----

1) What "Browser full"  really means ? and whats the difference with plain
browsing ?

2) When I move a method to a different package , what really happens ?

3) When refactoring a method to add a parameter how this works because I
cant make it work.

4) What does Inline parameter for factoring methods really does ? Does it
just convert the method to a unary with the argument as a local ?

5) What "inline target sends" does ?

6) How method move works ?

7) why "rename method all" is in the main menu and in the sub menu
"refactoring"

8) "add in Group" throws me an error listmanager is nil.

-- Part 2 --> Classes ----

9) In analyze sub menu there is a "Force the generation of intialize
method" what this means ?

10) In refactoring > coder rewriting . How all options work ? Whats their
purpose ?

11) In refactoring > class refactoring what Realize really does ?

12) in refactoring > class refactoring if I do split and press cancel in
both dialogs to cancel the actions to exits with an error.

13) add in group also displays the same error here

--- Part 3 -- Packages

14) add in group throws me an error

15) What "Add tag" really does ?

Those are just "a few" questions for now. I want to make a tutorial that
really exposes the power of system Browser.