Hi,

this is a problem that arises with the ConfigurationOfCog (changed to use
VMMaker.oscog, instead VMMaker-oscog).
is hard to reproduce because I spotted it in a weird combination: is a
configuration that uses just the baseline and files are in filetree format.

to reproduce it,  save a package as a branch (for example, save package A as
A.branch-YourName.1)
then change a configuration:

package: ‘A.branch’

then you will see an error.
but most important to me is to check that this change does not forbids other
configurations to load.
also I will need to backport it to 3.0 because this is needed for building the
vm :(

yes, I could rename the package again and use it like before, but I wanted to
align as close as possible to current Eliot sources.

cheers,
Esteban