On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 3:39 PM, kilon alios <kilon.al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ok I leave it to your capable hands and I will try to position images at
> the start of the page , though that is easier said than done :D

no! Don't do anything like that. LaTeX is capable of doing it by itself.
You don't know where the page boundaries will be so it is hopeless for you
:-). What you must ensure though, is that all figures are properly
referenced in the text. This is a good example:

... bla... bla... see Figure *fig:myfig*.

This is a bad example:

... bla... bla... see figure below:

This is bad because you can't be sure the figure will be below (it can also
be above, LaTeX decides).

> In any case chapters need proof reading so what I commit should never
> consider "the final version". But I always try to produce as much quality
> as I can.

No problem.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing
enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill