"Great! I just learn about Window group with your vidorials

Thanks"

My pleasure, I am also studying Dr. Geo to learn a bit more about Morphic
and Athens. Glad I can help experience pharo developers like you learn
something new.

"This is really cool.
I will have a look at them.
We were talking with damien about turning the Pharo tutorial and my
advanced design lectures into a youtube stream.
What I would like to know is what is the default setup you use.

Stef
"

Hey Stef

my setup is extremely minimum. All tutorials using only Quicktime player
which comes with Macos for free. Quicktime player as you may already know
has an option to record the screen and the microphone at the same time. For
the very last tutorial about the System Browser I also used iMovie to add
the music to the video and the opening and closing screens. iMovie is also
free with my Macos.

iMovie is great for even slightly complex videos and has a very simple
interface. I can also use Blender video sequencer but that is a lot more
advanced for 3d graphics and complex effects which so far I have not used
for a video and used it only to experiment.