Hi Stef,

indicates
>      package: 'NBXLib-Core'; and I wonder why
>
> Why do we need also the OSWindow-X11 if we use SDL
> Stef

Edited and remove that line in fogbugz. It was a copy paste mistake.

As for OSWindow-X11, it is keep for history purposes. We don't need it.

Now to fully work I imagine that SDL2 should be linked to the VM so that it
> can work.
> I need to know which package make sense to be loaded

For Linux, it is linked in an external plugin. For Windows, it requires
full linking with the VM. As for Mac, I don't know yet.

Greetings,
Ronie