Hi Hilaire,

Glad to see you interested in Moose.

A good place to start from is this blog post:
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/moose-custom-analyses-made-easy

The main idea of Moose is to allow you to map your questions on a tool.
That means that you have to start from the question(s).

Also, for Pharo, it is often cheaper and simpler to work directly with the
Pharo code model rather than import the code into FAMIX.

Cheers,
Doru