----- Mensaje original -----

De: "Nicolai Hess" <nicolaih...@web.de>
Para: "Pharo Development List" <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Enviados: Martes, 1 de Julio 2014 4:21:12
Asunto: Re: [Pharo-dev] functions keys

Function keys do generate events, but no keystroke event, just keydown and
keyup.
you can implement handleKeyDown: or handleKeyUp: on a Morph, and it will be
called
on Functionkeys as well.

Guille , functions key does not generate event at all.
I think it is a problem for some applications.

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL
Metrotec SRL