Hello Janko

Several days ago I was immersed in Pharo3.0 as this time things worked well. So, did include many packaeges in image up to Eye-watcer, than started to look what a repository is all about - so, was given offer to have some subdomain with my name and probably uploaded everything. Next time when I started my image from disk there was small progress bar - clearly something was updating itself or something and Eye-Watcher was in debuger window not understanding some message. Clearly had installed something unfinished or wrongly initialized. So, i deleted entire Pharo directory, and downloaded pharo, and same thing happend.

This is strange. :)
Do you have startup preferences? because normally this should not happen magically.
Which precise image are you using?
What are the packages that you loaded?
Which OS?

Stef
Pretty nasty Huh, I am sorry if i ruined something on repository I am afraid of.

Could you please tell me what is going on?

Or in case i ruined repository how long does it take to fix it, please help!

Thank You!