I would use "Evaluate". And even go a little bit further, and propose
a rename of "DoIt" to "Evaluate".

The command line handler is "EvaluateCommandLineHandler".

Dolphin used "evaluate", it feels natural even for not-native English
speakers like me.

Also, REPL stands for read-EVAL-print-loop. So eval is an widely
accepted term to run a chunk of code.

Regards.
Esteban A. Maringolo