Is there a shortcut to close all inspector windows ? and if not how I close
the window of a selected inspector ?

Basically I accidentally opened over 1000 inspector windows and i want to
close them all now because they have occupied the entire GUI and I cant do
anything other than closing them on by one. I cant open the world menu or
open a new window because they take not only the entire window but also
they are always on top.

The tragedy is that I had plenty of code that I don't want to lose because
I have not saved, please help :(

Can't open a workspace to issue pharo commands or any other window :(