> Why this guilty ? who is better to talk about a software than its best
> contributor or one of the best / most active contributors ?
>
> Been biased is a choice.  You can choose to be biased , which means
> letting your emotions overcome your reasoning. The fact that you are the
> author of the project does not make you biased, you choose to be or not be
> biased.
>
> DrGeo first release was back in 1995 ? wow , thats 2 decades of work :)
>
> You need to add some pictures, the application is meant to appeal to
> students, students love pictures. More information also would not hurt,
> show people what makes Dr Geo special . Thats the beauty of wikipedia you
> start with a summary and then if you are interested you go to the relevant
> section to find all the juicy details about the parts that interest you.

Maybe the Logo and one image showing the user interface.
I would remove the "sugar" entry from "operating systems". Is DrGeo  II
installable for OLPC?
Force on the "teaching and learning" aspect.

I like this text from the user guide more than the current introduction on
wikipedia:
The Dr. Geo user interface, under the form of great simplicity, allows the
beginner to get acquainted very quickly with the basic functions of the
software. Then, as the user progresses, the more advanced aspects of the
interface and the capabilities of Dr. Geo will become apparent, such as
multiple methods of construction of each kind of object,1 macro
construction, multiple recording, scripts, Smalltalk sketches, and
inheritance of Smalltalk in Dr. Geo. These advanced features generate
little overload on the interface, which is why Dr. Geo is very pleasant for
use in primary education; however they also make it very interesting for
use in high school and university.