Thanks tim.

Usually the monkey will tag your entry to ready to integrate and we harvest them. After this is also nice to write a comment saying that your change is ok in the latest image and we will integrate. We would like to change the integration process but we are not yet there. Git is needed first. We are getting more integrator: clement (on the compiler domain), nicolai and this is good. Sven is integrating changes related to the network
Stef