Hi Vincent,

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 6:09 AM, Blondeau Vincent <
vincent.blond...@worldline.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes.  You need an unstripped VM to get symbols.  You can use an unstripped
VM but you tell gdb to read symbols from the unstripped VM:

    U:\ gdb bin/Squeak.exe
    (no debugging symbols found)
    (gdb) file SqueakUnstripped.exe
    (gdb) run trunk.image

But alas I don't include the unstripped VMs on my web site.  I probably
should.  But for now that means building your own VM.  That's non-trivial
because you have to install cygwin.  See
http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/build.win32x86/HowToBuild
which I've attached.  I'll let you know if I get to the task sooner.

--
Aloha,
Eliot