I found it. It's this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izg_Dr2Cg7k&feature=youtu.be

Quite cool. If understand correctly, the bottom part of the widget shows
the Features of a current step. This is very similar to what we have in
Glamour, only the cool thing is that it also provides the ui for visual
editing (as opposed to Glamour which only offers scripting now). The
widgets are quite cool.

Do you know if the upper part of the window is meta-described as well?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com