I’ve investigated an error.

It occurs as follows:
1. Two class variables (assoc subclass) are checked for equality. This also
checks the equality of assoc. values.
2. When two registers are checked for equality their code is checked. #code
method in AJx64RipRegister throws an error.

one thing that bothers me is that global variables comparison relies on their
content’s functionality.

On the other hand there is no way to compare AJx64RipRegister registers, as #=
inherited from AJBaseReg will %100 crash.

Uko