On 5 sept. 2014, at 15:12, Yuriy Tymchuk <yuriy.tymc...@me.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I think that it’s essential to solve this, please take a look:
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13962/canPerform-same-as-canUnderstand

Before #canUnderstand was checking if the class understands a selector and
canPerform: was also checking if the method has an implementation (it is not a
shouldBeImplemented, subclassResponsibility or explicitRequirement). When it
changed some critic rules got crazy, raising critics that should not have been.
I think we should just rollback to that old behavior, for ex with:

canUnderstand: aSymbol
        ^ (self lookupMethod: aSymbol) notNil

canPerform: aSymbol
        ^ (self lookupMethod: aSymbol)