Hi!

I have defined the problem:

-=-=-=-
Title: FreeTypeFontSelectorDialogWindow does not list all available free type
fonts

Reproduce:
 1. execute FreeTypeFontSelectorDialogWindow new open.
 2. it should list all available free type fonts.

Check:
 1. p := FreeTypeFontProvider current families size.
 2. m := LogicalFontManager current allFamilies size.
 3. [ p <= m ] assert.
 4. [ p > 1 ] assert.

Simple solution:
 1. execute: LogicalFontManager unload.

The slice 13185 creates a new "FreeTypeFontProvider current" instance when the
class is initialized. "LogicalFontManager current" keeps an old
FreeTypeFontProvider instance. It should be removed and replaced by a new one.

A simple solution is to write into "FreeTypeFontProvider class>>initialize" a
code "LogicalFontManager unload", but it is bug prone. LogicalFontManager
expects any number of font providers and we could delete the others from
"fontProviders" instance variable.

Any good idea how to fix it? Thanks.
-=-=-=-

I am trying to create an issue on https://pharo.fogbugz.com, but it complains
about "Please enter a valid email address in the Correspondent field"
I do not see where it should be written.

Thanks for any comment,
Juraj