Ok this is strange the ISO 8857-7 is available with Chrome as an encoding ,
I tried it and it turns Greek to weird signs. Actually I tried also several
others available for Greek by Chrome and none works apart from the default
which is UTF-8 ....

Also you can ignore my request as I tried Pharo with True Type fonts with
Arial and it can display Greeks just fine. Well done Pharoers , once again
Pharo surprises me in a good way :)