Pretty cool! And the installers are a great touch.

A few ideas:
1. Wouldn't it make sense to cache the latest e.g. Pharo stable?
2. I often like to launch my images from Mac Terminal windows so I can see
stdout. Would that be difficult to add?

I still think the default Mac image location is wrong in principle - user
images belong under Documents, not Library - but at least it's changeable
now! For example, I can't use my pharo-ui script to launch via terminal
because ~/Library does not show up in the dialog to chose an image /because
it's not for documents/.

-----
Cheers,
Sean