just for the record I have not created any kind of configuration in
Ephestos. The code that you can download from Smalltalkhub or github is the
only thing that lives inside the image. I use Smalltalkhub as a backup for
github repo until I make sure filetree is a reliable way to work with
github and pharo. I have not touche any of the internals of Pharo all my
code lives inside the SThub repo.

Other than the steps I described , and the code you can get from sthub I
have done nothing to the pharo image.

Also I forgot to say I dont mind at all late replies, I did not want to
imply that I was annoyed or anything like that with people not replying.
 Its perfectly ok to not reply to my threads or reply days afterwards or
even moths. I have in my hand scientific evidence that I am not the center
of this world.

Thank you Christopher and everyone who is trying to help me in each of my
problems. I really appreciate it.