Little more context and details of your image and custom code  will be
required to give the advice.

Typically in Smalltalk it is advisable not to save the image with lots of
execution of your custom code, external call out done and then work with it
through many days, unless you are an expert enough to know your save is
save.

This may create situation leading to unstable behaviour including UI or
other areas.