On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 11:54 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu>
wrote:

> On 30 Sep 2014, at 23:50, Nicolai Hess <nicolaih...@web.de> wrote:
>
> Indeed, the same is true for some GT classes (I was looking at
> Glamour-Morphic-Pager-Morphic): no (a few) class comments, let alone method
> comments.

Glamour is the engine, GT is the application of it for the IDE of Pharo.
And yes, the Morphic binding of Glamour has few comments. This should be
improved.

Being a default part of Pharo is an honour, it will push you further, but
> it comes with a big responsibility.

I am not sure how to position this remark. It looks like you wanted to make
us feel ashamed in some way. I think we showed that we do take it
seriously. We are sorry if our effort is not be good enough, but we will
continue working and asking other people to join.

This brings me to the second thing: I think you meant to say that it will
push *us* further :). We need more people to put effort in this. Not for
GT, but for Pharo.

Cheers,
Doru

--