Hi,

I want that, too. But, the problem is that having it generically for any
presentation is not working safely. Some presentations can be heavy on
computations, and having them refresh on the #step can be way too heavy.

One solution would be to refresh presentations selectively, but that is not
so nice. Or we have to find a smarter way.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"