Hi Doru,

Le 6 oct. 2014 à 23:33, Tudor Girba a écrit :

> Hi Christophe,
>
> We will start with adding the possibility of closing the last pane. It is
> unlikely that we will add closing of random panes in the inspector because
> the main purpose of those panes is to preserve the navigation path.
>
> For preserving inspectors on independent objects, we need another solution. I
> believe for this case, we could simply use a kind of a clipboard for objects
> that can be inspected at a later time.

It may be an idea.
I was just thinking on another possibility: if you want to keep the navigation
history, just get a way to quickly identify valuable tabs and be able to
navigate quickly between them. Maybe something like the star/unstar feature of
GitHub.

Anyway, the important thing to remember is that there is a need for a way to
keep some objects that we would to inspect later, whatever the implementation
is.

Regards,
Christophe.