And now following Sven suggestion, thanks Sven!, I’ve published here is the
first post about flow

In this I set the starting point, showing reception and mission and starting
the conversation on next steps
https://medium.com/@sebastianconcpt/flow-a-living-full-stack-framework-for-the-web-b4772630f190

Your thoughts and further questions are welcomed