Hi,

Well, not really that.
I removed the method but the symptom remains.

Logging gives me:

RFBSession running
RFBSession send protocol version
RFBSession RFB 003.007

RFBSession viewer using protocol 3.7
RFBSession client shared: true
RFBSession a RFBSocket[connected] connected
RFBSession ignoring request for ZRLE encoding
RFBSession rfbEncodingCopyRect
RFBSession rfbEncodingTight
RFBSession using Hextile encoding
RFBSession rfbEncodingQualityLevel 6
RFBSession ignoring unknown encoding: 4294967073
RFBSession rfbEncodingLastRect
RFBSession enabling LastRect protocol extension
RFBSession rfbEncodingPointerPos
RFBSession enabling cursor position updates
RFBSession rfbEncodingRichCursor
RFBSession enabling full-colour cursor updates
RFBSession received rfbSetPixelFormat
RFBSession set pixel format: 32bpp, depth 24 LE, true colour 255,255,255
16+8+0
RFBSession colour map a WordArray(16711680 65280 255 0) an IntegerArray(0 0
0 0)
RFBSession before color table
RFBSession rfbSetPixelFormat done <-- added by me.

RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
RFB: caught ConnectionTimedOut: send data timeout; data not sent

Still blocked on that then...

What is your log giving?

Phil

​