[rant]
This is a weird class! It's protocol seems convoluted to me (even though it
only contains one operation!).

The standard dialog #actionBlock: is eschewed for #selectedChangedBlock:,
which lets you know every time an item is checked or unchecked. I'm not
clear on the use case for that verbose level of updating. I would think
you'd mostly be interested in the final state once the dialog was accepted.

In addition, there is a #selectedRemotes instVar, but it never gets updated
and has no getter.

Maybe I'm just not getting it, but it seems like something was quickly
hacked together as an experiment to serve an immediate purpose without much
design thought. While I love new features, this worries me because it sounds
very familiar and three forks may be one too many ;) Maybe we should have a
more formal code review procedure for shiny new features (non-bug
fix/enhancement)?
[/rant]

14303 RemotesManager: Make more generally useful
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?14303
Initial slice incoming...

-----
Cheers,