On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 06:53:49PM +0200, kilon alios wrote:
> whats the purpose of the plugin ? How we can test it ?

AioPlugin provides support for asynchronous IO event notification. When
an external IO event occurs, the event registration causes a Smalltalk
semaphore to be signaled. A process can wait on this semaphore, thereby
acting as an event handler for the external event.

Code for the plugin is at http://www.squeaksource.com/AioPlugin.

For testing and examples, see class AioEventHandlerExample in package OSProcess,
and AioEventHandlerTestCase in OSProcess-Tests.

Dave