> On 31 Oct 2014, at 10:50, Blondeau Vincent <vincent.blond...@worldline.com>
> wrote:
>
> Dear Serge,

Bonjour Vincent,

> That's nice but I will need more statistical functions to calculate
> autocorrelations.
Yes having some statistical functions and tests is definitively something we
are looking for SciSmalltalk.

> These functions are already implemented in R (http://www.r-project.org/).
> So, there is two solutions:
> - As the sources are open, implement them in Pharo (but it is some thousands
> of lines…)

This is R code ? Do you have a link to this source ?
I’m also interested to have a native solution in Pharo. Maybe we can join our
forces ;-)

> - With nativeboost, use the R libs (written in C)
>
> As I prefer the second solution, I began to write some code with native boost
> and it seems to work well.

I’m a little bit worried with performance issue for the second solution ;-)
or R libs are not written in R ?

> I can add them in SciSmalltalk package if I have the rights. But I don't know
> how to package the R libraries for the different OS…

Yes, this is a nice idea. We can give you access to the SciSmalltalk repo.
Please join the ml: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/scismalltalk
What could be nice is write tests so we can use this tests latter if we want to
have a native solution.

Thank you.
Regards,
--