Hi Doru,

Thanks for your answer.
It worked as you suggested, but I had to copy three methods of
ObjectVariablesBrowser (evaluatorIn:, printStringOf: and
stringWithoutInitialCommentFrom:) to reproduce the evaluator part of the
tab.
I am not really happy with that but perhaps there is no other way.

I still think that the startOn: method of ObjectVariablesBrowser should not
loose the object passed in. Any explanation why  an ObjectVariablesBrowser
cannot be "pluggable"?

Cheers,

Luc