I agree with Alain here. From what I see Igor invested a lot
into this and I think it is just a problem of time once again
to make it complete and usable. The demos and code in the
repo are really promising! Or did I miss something?

To answer the original question it would be interesting:
 1. why is Rubric better than the old model
 2. what are the main differences between the old, Rubric and the new
    (not only features but also regarding integration)
 3. what is the current state of TxText, what is missing
 4. how could the community help

Thanks
T.