Guys

I just discussed with Alain who is at my place working with Igor.
Alain will not invest in Rubric. Rubric is the past. I told him to send a mail but he told me that he already said it. We should push txText. I will spend some time with igor to push it again but we need more people to have a look
and help.

Stef