Thierry Goubier wrote:

    <mailto:thierry.goub...@gmail.com>>:

        Hi all,

        does anybody knows if the Pharo Launcher is working in Windows?
        I tried on different Windows 7 machines, but it would work nor

I presume you meant...
I tried on different Windows 7 machines, but it would NOT work nor
:)

        give any error message at all.

        (Note: Pharo3 windows distribution did work).

        Thanks,

        Thierry

    I use pharolauncher on windows. At home I used the pharolauncher
    windows installer once. I don't remember if this
    still works. Currently I use the a normal pharo vm and the
    pharolauncher image.

Yes, I would suspect this would work (using a normal Pharo vm and the PharoLauncher image) but I would have liked to use the PharoLauncher as the gateway to install a specific Pharo image from Jenkins, and it won't work that way.

I basically have an issue for installing Pharo for the lecture I do (configuration management in both places I teach is rather poor) and I was trying windows for a change :(

Thierry

I also have no problem using PharoLauncher on Windows - but I installed it a long time ago. I'll try to find a clean OS to try it on.

btw, Have you tried loading PharoLauncher from ConfigurationBrowser?
(not that I've tried it)

cheers -ben