Awesome! Thanks for your effort getting it through.

Marcus Denker wrote:
Yes! Build was a success. Good :-)
On 27 Nov 2014, at 15:38, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:

Hi,

I am integrating this now as 40 #387

I made the changed to the shrink script, we soon will see if it worked…

        Marcus

On 26 Nov 2014, at 15:36, Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> wrote:

I am checking why the .10 slice for Issue-14261-Delay-refactoring-part-1
is breaking build of the Jenkins > Pharo-4.0-Update-Step-3-Minimal.

As an aside, I discovered opening (and closing) Monticello in the image prior
to running shrink.st makes it fragile.

With the scripts for build 40384 from...
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-4.0-Update-Step-3-Minimal/243/
1. I opened the 40384.image with pharo-ui
2. Opened Monticello and browsed to the .10 slice of issue 14261
but did not load it
3. Saved the image
4. Ran my cobbled ./shrink.sh shown here...

#!/bin/bash -x
IMAGE=Pharo-minimal
# wget -O - http://get.pharo.org/vm | bash
./pharo *.image save $IMAGE --delete-old
./pharo $IMAGE.image unloadNB.st
./pharo $IMAGE.image cleanAfterNB.st
./pharo $IMAGE.image prepareShrink.st
./pharo $IMAGE.image shrink.st

which fails with...
11 IndentingListItemMorph(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #theme
12 IndentingListItemMorph(StringMorph)>>defaultColor
13 IndentingListItemMorph(Morph)>>initialize
23 MCWorkingCopyBrowser(Object)>>changed:

shrink.st is more robust with the following...
  MCWorkingCopyBrowser allInstances do: [
        :mcwcb | SystemAnnouncer uniqueInstance unsubscribe: mcwcb
        ].

added to shrink.st. I put it after existing line...
  SystemAnnouncer uniqueInstance unsubscribe: NOCCompletionTable.

HTH,
cheers -ben