Le 3/12/14 10:08, Marcus Denker a écrit :
Yes, seemingly we lost again the repos of external packages... this is a bug, something in the integraton process resets the reopsitories.

Yes because else we can have dangling refs (you remember the mess in Squeak3.9). Now this is why we should have package metadata in the image because we could just reset the repo to their package.