Hi Henry,

I think you are talking of a different feature or maybe promoting that things should not be treated as possibly nil or empty collections which is understandable but I’m treating the programers as good citizens that know what they do and bear the consequences (not as beasts that should be educated or indoctrinated or prevented on how to use code and do things)

No, I'm talking about exactly what I quoted, implementing ifNilOrEmpty: on just UndefinedObject/Collection, but not Object. Doing that is not about indoctrinating, but preventing bad code resulting from using the same variable to hold non-polymorphic objects.

I thought the same :) Thanks Henry I love your view on the world.