---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clara Allende <clari.alle...@gmail.com>
Date: 2015-01-08 13:16 GMT-03:00
Subject: Re: [Pharo-dev] [ OT ] Je suis Charlie
To: Pharo Development List <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>

A couple of days ago, a French guy here in Buenos Aires was telling me that
France is not how it used to be, that a lot of violence is going on... And
I was refusing to believe him, given such a wonderful and warming
experience living in Lille. And then, this... But it is not just France,
it's
over the world, we live among a lot of violence and intolerance, and we
forget that all in all we are all people.
Or ar least, some tiny groups of people forget, and live in the belief that
they have the right to decide who deserves to live or not.
But as one of our presidents wrote (yes, in French)
-- because, as I'm gently reminded, he was quoting Voltaire --
: On ne tue pas les idées.

Trop triste. Je suis bouleversée. Toutes mes pensées vont aux amis en
France.
On est tous Charlie.

Also, condolences from Barcelona. No words to describe the horror. We all