WHOA! My article is *ON FIRE!* Seven hours into publication and it has
achieved a staggering 2.7K views, 1.1K reads, and 9 recommendations. It's
catching up to my best article ever, " The Case for Go Web Frameworks
<https://medium.com/@richardeng/the-case-for-go-web-frameworks-a791fcd79d47>
", which had 3.9K views and 2.4K reads.

Who would've thought that Smalltalk would be such a hot topic?! I am truly
flabbergasted.

horrido wrote
*
*