I noticed that in 4.0 one gets a (resume-able) exception when trying to
define a class in category ''. Why? Is it true, as the error message states,
that "the Category should not be empty"? One of our key principles inherited
from Smalltalk is to treat the programmer like they know what they're doing.
Although only a minor annoyance in this case,  I often create classes in
empty categories specifically because they are throwaways - like a temp
directory, and was a bit confused by the debugger popping up, especially
before I realized that the exception was resume-able...

Also, that made me think about something else... What if the debugger
somehow made it immediately obvious whether the exception was resume-able?
That could be useful in cases like these to make the user's options clearer.

-----
Cheers,
Sean