>>> +1 for exclusion filter
>>> (You can already combine search terms - sequentiel.
>>> 1. search drag and in the result list (implementors)
>>> 2. search again with the term handler)
>>>

>> Thanks for the tip, thats cool. Still, doing it from the first window
>> would be more immediate.
>> cheers -ben
>>

> Just to follow up, I have been using that feature and I am finding that
> after searching for the method name, I can't just press CMD-RightArrow
> since that takes me to a list of classes.   I need to array down several
> times to get to implementors and then press CMD-RightArrow, only after
> which I can type my second term.

Yes, that is right, I just mentioned this because, often when I am
searching for a selector and find
a list with > 100 entries with partially matching the term I searched,
I am scrolling through the list until I remember: "Wait, I can narrow the
result by typing another search term".

> And presumably if I then wanted to do the same two term search for
> classes, I would need to CMD-LeftArrow, arrow up several times,
> CMD-RIghtArrow and type the second term again.
>
> It seems less friction if I could just type both terms on the first page,
> and get all search types (i.e. classes/implementors) matching both terms.
> The paradigm of a web search.

Of course, that would be great.