I know :)
So may be Logic because this is the logic of the application.

Stef
Le 19/2/15 18:16, Sven Van Caekenberghe a écrit :
Well, it means User Interface ;-)

The thing that got everybody confused is precisely the word Model, if we keep
that the confusion will continue.

On 19 Feb 2015, at 18:11, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:

Hi Johan

For me UI does not mean anything.
So may be ComposableUIModel?
Or ComposableUILogic

Stef

Le 19/2/15 13:22, Johan Fabry a écrit :
Hi all,

I don’t read mails on pharo-dev usually, so sorry if this has been discussed
before (and then pointers to the discussion would be appreciated).

Last week, in Pharo-users I proposed the Spec terminology changes below.
finished before the 28th and it’s included in Pharo 4. And then I will update
the documentation as well. But first I want to know if there are any objections
from people on this list.

I propose to rename:
- ComposableModel to ComposableUI
- all the protocols ‘protocol-*’ to ‘API-*’

Other renaming-related comments are also welcome.

PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile