On 19/02/15 18:43, Damien Pollet wrote:
I think it would make sense to publish a configuration for
DeprecationFinder in the configuration browser. Does it work on any
Pharo image, or is it written on top of Moose ?

I'm trying to see if it still runs atm. Looking good in a
Moose 5.1. 50 MB of package cache, 1250 monticello packages
and counting. Hmm, found a bug in MooseMonticelloHTTPImporter.
VHDL-cipt.24.mcz has a method name ending in _class
and that confuse resolveInstanceSide: aNamedEntity

I deliberately didn't put this in the configuration browser
as running this code without the delay in getAllFrom:thenDo:
performs a DOS attack. It also takes a lot of time to run,
getting all packages and just creates a data structure
that is easy to inspect.

DeprecationFinder default findAllUsers

just starts downloading and parsing everything. I never
bothered creating a UI, as the GTInspector is
good enough.

Stephan