Ben Coman wrote
> btw, At the end I felt like clapping with the audience.  This sort of
> overview it what has been missing from my understanding the overall
> aim/architecture of GT Tools

+100. I already knew the GT Toolkit was cool. But now I see how cool it
really is! And have a dream about how cool it will be in the future ;)

A few impressions...

1. When creating an instance-side method from within GT:
  a. BUG: When I select a method from the "Methods" pane, and write a new
method in the "Source" pane, accepting doesn't seem to do anything i.e. the
orange triangle is still there, and my new method doesn't appear in the
"Methods" pane on the left. However, if I open a new Playground, the method
is indeed saved.
  b. ENH Request: Selecting in the "Methods" pane is not a great way to
specify which class a new method should be defined in. The target class may
not have any existing methods, or the user may have to scroll extensively
searching for it.

2. Also, it would be cool if previewing/diving into a menu item showed its
builder. Right now the preview just shows the same thing as the previous
column.

3. Previews of pragmas seem to be indented a lot for no reason, and then cut
off the actual info with '...'
<http://forum.world.st/file/n4807121/Screenshot_2015-02-23_18.png>

-----
Cheers,