stepharo wrote
>> I wonder why we do not just late-bind global access.
> ...and to me this is better than poor string.

Yes!!! This would be really nice. It's one of those gotcha places where the
system isn't quite turtles all the way down, like optimized methods that you
can't override. It would be great for testing to be able to inject for
example a stub class for the real class, but right now that's pretty hard
and error prone bc IIRC you have to go down into he literal array of the
compiled method.

-----
Cheers,
Sean